Saturday 2 July 2011

Facebook Woman

There are two flies in my living room. They keep flying around my head and buzzing. Its irritating.

Best first blog ever.

I also need a wee.

I wonder if my blog entries will get better after this one? I doubt it.

I have had an idea to raise money for a charity. Specifically for my friend Natalie (or Twatalie as I call her), she needs an egg doner and the whole procedure is very expensive. Anyway, would it work?

Has anyone ever read 'Diceman'? Well I am going to be 'Facebook Woman', I will do whatever facebook (that is the people on my friends list not the actual website itself) tells me to do, providing it will not harm others or get me arrested. So people give me requests, from time of day I have to leave my bed, to what I eat and do etc. And they sponser me. And they have to contribute money for suggestions.

Is this a stupid idea? Wanna sponsor me?

No comments:

Post a Comment