Monday 4 July 2011

Nipple Slip

I figured I would open with a catchy title in order to draw the attention of the millions that are bound to be reading this blog. Its all downhill from now.

I did actually just expose my nipple though. I am hoping my over-eager neighbour didn't see, it might give him the wrong impression. I am typing this in my garden, this means I can't actually see my laptop screen being as it is brighter than the sun out here. Fuck knows what I am typing.

Listening to loud music, sitting in the sun and reading a good book is the way all days should be spent. If only I could erase the sunburn and blistered forehead. I burn far too easily, blistered foreheads are pretty cool though, maybe I could pretend it was from saving people from a house fire. Although that suggests I have a protruding forehead.I really am quite gifted at writing nothing. I quite literally type what spews out of my head. I think I should be a professional writer for a newspaper like The Daily Mail. I would be awesome. I could come up with catchy headlines such as 'Immigrants to blame for everything' and then discuss two unrelated issues such as 'unemployment' and 'rape' and then link it back to brown people or something. I would be a brilliant racist.

My God its hot. I knew a racist that was a sunbed Queen, surely trying to change your skin colour goes against the racist way? Racism is clearly a complex issue.

I should probably stop typing now, I have managed to type a few paragraphs of utter drivel. What the hell do people write in blogs?! Maybe I should start writing poetry? Or share some of my wonderful song lyrics?

A snippet from the Rohyplol classic 'We Want Our Stuff Back'.

They steal our money and our women and our jobs.
We want our stuff back.

Its an anti-racism song....people never seem to get that though....

4 comments:

  1. that's not a rohyplol song, that was written by a super-scrunk band from the latter part of the 2000's by a band called Gold Plated, you're obviously as big a plagiarist as you are a racist

    ReplyDelete
  2. GoldPlated were one of my earlier bands, they were pretty underground. So I am not a big plagiarist, I am however, racist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahah Vicky you rock my socks off!! I've seen those nipples there an impressive show for anyone to part take in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. racist!! nawww you just point out how society believes it has diminished racism by making any subject on the topic taboo, where if they did the opposite and made it more open and acceptable to talk about there would be a lot less discrimination in the world.

    but pish! look at me voicing my opinion again tut tut tut|!

    ReplyDelete